Vaping is popular right now, because many people think that it’s a healthier alternative to traditional smoking. However, vaping is just as addictive and nearly as toxic as traditional cigarettes. Looking to be convinced? Here are 5 of the best sites for vaping information:
- Johns Hopkins Medicine – Their article on vaping facts is legit. Check it out here.
- CDC.Gov – With many facts to back up their claims, the CDC has you covered.
- Spectrum Health – With colorful infographics, this site is easy on the eyes and helpful to boot!
- The Surgeon General – They’re out to keep you safe. Check them out here.
- Truth Initiative – Their fact sheet is especially helpful!
Check out these resources and educate yourself, whether you’re trying to keep your teen safe or to inspire yourself to quit vaping, these sites have you covered.