**If you are looking to take our survey, please follow the links below for your school:**
For Rockmart: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7YDHWVJ
For Woodland: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7YDHWVJ
For Cartersville: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7YDHWVJ
For Cedartown: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/796Z2JX
For Adairsville: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7Y5WJM8
Today on the blog, we have five reasons to avoid alcohol as a teenager. These reasons are related to health and social relationships. We hope you’ll take them to heart and use them as inspiration to maintain sobriety as a teen!
- Alcohol can damage your growing brain and affect your mind later in life.
- Alcohol abuse can lead to violent behavior.
- Alcohol abuse can lead to risky sexual behaviors.
- Repeated alcohol abuse can lead to alcohol dependency.
- Sobriety takes a great deal of personal fortitude and can bolster your self-esteem.
Want to connect with Rethink the Drink? Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and our CPMA Website! “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Pinterest to show your pledge to rethink the drink.