Looking for ways to have fun in the sun that don’t involve alcohol or other drugs? We’re here with 5 ideas for how you can let loose and have a good time with friends and family during the warmer months.
- Pick up a new outdoor hobby (landscaping, hiking, running, etc.)
- Set up a volleyball net and play games with friends or neighbors.
- Try out new lemonade or mocktail recipes at your next barbecue.
- Find a new trail system and take a group of friends to explore.
- Go fishing on a boat in a local lake or river.
There’s no time like spring to make your summer plans. We want to make sure they’re full of healthy activity so that you won’t even miss the alcohol or other drugs at the party or get-together.
Want to connect? Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to show your pledge to rethink the drink.